Effective Date of Current Policy: Feb 20, 2019
1. gomlo.io protects the membership information of all its members in accordance with the principles of security and confidentiality.
2. If Gomlo identifies that a member is using the website in violation of the following Confidentiality Principles or the law and/or the law competent authorities request an investigation on such matters, it has the right to inform authorities about the member. Gomlo.io also has the right to take other measures provided for in the Confidentiality Principles. Gomlo.io takes the latest technological measures to ensure the security of your personal information.
3. Gomlo.io, for work related purposes only, may display its members' profile information, social accounts, contact information and work experience to each other. If a member does not want this information to be displayed, all or part of the information can be hidden from the privacy and settings section.
4. gomlo.io will not disclose personal information obtained through www.gomlo.io and mobile applications to third parties.
5. gomlo.io will not share, sell, or make personal information available to third parties, except for the purposes described in the collection of information. To identify and quickly resolve system-related problems, gomlo.io detects and uses the IP address of users as needed. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in general and collect comprehensive demographic information.
6. gomlo.io may use the personal information requested for membership (such as name-surname, telephone, address, e-mail address) for direct marketing by gomlo.io or its collaborators. Personal information is also used to contact the user when necessary.
7. Information requested by gomlo.io, information provided by the user, or information about transactions made through the website may be used by gomlo.io and its collaborators for various statistical assessments, database creation and market research without disclosing the identity of the user.
8. gomlo.io may have links to other websites and takes no responsibility for the privacy practices and content of these sites. gomlo.io is committed to keeping confidential information strictly private. With the exceptions mentioned in the agreement, strong measures are taken to maintain confidentiality and prevent the unauthorized use and disclosure of confidential information by a third party.
10. Based on website user visits, to collect information about ads, optimize ads and publish ads, first-party cookies (Google Analytics cookie), third-party cookies (DoubleClick cookie), and remarketing lists (Google Analytics) are created by third-party providers including gomlo.io and Google. According to user visit metrics and area of interests, targeted ads are displayed on gomlo.io or other websites in the Display Network.
11. Information obtained from users who respond to periodic surveys on the Website is used by gomlo.io and its collaborators for marketing, analysis and database creation.
13. Users who do not want to receive emails about gomlo.io services and announcements, can make changes from privacy and settings tab.